COIN DOZER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Important: Please read these rules before entering this sweepstakes promotion (the “Promotion”). When participating in this Promotion, you (and your parent/legal guardian if you are a Minor) must agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
Promotion is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, provincial/territorial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, France, the United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, or Ireland who are at least age 16, and are invited by the Sponsor to participate through the Coin Dozer app (the invitation from the Sponsor to participate in the Promotion is not transferable). You must have the Coin Dozer app, have obtained Level 3 in the app, and before the start of the Promotion have access to a compatible Android or iOS device to participate. Directors, officers, and employees of Game Circus, LLC (“Sponsor”) and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors; advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies; consultants; legal counsel; website providers; webmasters; and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, and/or “step”‑children, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. If you are under the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence (a “Minor”), one of your parents or legal guardians hereby agrees that they have read, understood, and agreed to these Official Rules with your entry; such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules on behalf of you and themselves. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH AMAZON.COM, INC., GOOGLE LLC, OR APPLE INC. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its discretion, on a random audit basis to contact a Minor’s parent/legal guardian for the purposes of verifying his/her: (i) agreement to be legally bound by these Official Rules on the Minor’s behalf; (ii) consent to the Minor’s participation in this Promotion; and/or (iii) consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the Minor’s personal information. Failure of a Minor’s parent/legal guardian to complete any such required verification to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor within the time frame specified by the Sponsor may, in the discretion of the Sponsor, result in disqualification of the Minor.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion Period starts at 8:00:00 p.m. United States Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 24, 2021, and ends at 7:59:59 p.m. ET on January 16, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion Period consists of a series of separate daily and weekly sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes”). Each daily sweepstakes giveaway (“Daily Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00:00 p.m. ET and ends at 7:59:59 p.m. ET the following day (“Daily Sweepstakes Period”). Each weekly sweepstakes giveaway (“Weekly Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00:00 p.m. ET on Sunday (except for the first week, which begins on the Promotion Period start date) and ends at 7:59:59 p.m. ET the following Sunday during the Promotion Period (each a “Weekly Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor reserves the right not to run a Daily Sweepstakes, not to run a Weekly Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Promotion. All entries must be received during the applicable Weekly or Daily Sweepstakes Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter: To enter, complete the following:
- Daily Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Daily Sweepstakes,
- access the Coin Dozer app on your mobile device (there is no cost to download and play the app);
- claim entries by clicking on the “free entries” button on the Sweepstakes promotional dialog (one entry per click); and
- submit your name (no offensive or profane text permitted, determined at Sponsor’s reasonable discretion). At its discretion, Sponsor may offer you the opportunity to double your entries by watching a video (subject to the limit below). You may claim up to 10 entries for every two-hour window during the Daily Sweepstakes Period; if you do not claim entries within an applicable two-hour window, you will miss the entries for that window. For example, if you wake up at 8:30 a.m. ET and claim entries, your next entries will not be available until 10:00 a.m. ET, and you would have missed the previous entries, such as 6:00 a.m. ET. You are limited to 120 entries per day. Entries into each Daily Sweepstakes are not cumulative and do not roll over into future Daily Sweepstakes. However, all daily entries earned will count toward entries into the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes as described below.
- Weekly Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Weekly Sweepstakes,
- access the Coin Dozer app on your mobile device (there is no cost to play the game);
- claim entries into the Daily Sweepstakes as described above. Each time you earn a Daily Sweepstakes entry, you will make progress toward Weekly Sweepstakes entries. You must earn 40 Daily Sweepstakes entries to fill the weekly entry progress bar and receive the number of Weekly Sweepstakes entries in the progress bar. You are limited to 210 entries per week. Entries into a Weekly Sweepstakes are valid only for the Weekly Sweepstakes Period in which the entries are received. Entries for one Weekly Sweepstakes do not roll over into future Weekly Sweepstakes.
- Daily Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Daily Sweepstakes,
- Identity of Entrant: All entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or promotion service). If an entrant attempts multiple entries with different credentials or otherwise attempts to participate in a manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of these Official Rules, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries associated with the entrant information/account/email address(es) involved. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same account or email address. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the username submitted at the time of entry. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the username, account, or e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- Selection and Notification of Winner:
- Daily Sweepstakes: 100 potential winners will be randomly selected for each Daily Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received during that Daily Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners at or around 8:00:00 p.m. ET the day the Daily Sweepstakes ends. For example, if the Daily Sweepstakes starts on September 1 at 8:00:00 p.m. ET, the potential winners for that Daily Sweepstakes will be drawn at 8:00:00 p.m. ET on September 2. As explained in Section 3 (above), the pool of entries will reset for each Daily Sweepstakes and Sponsor will select from the new pool of entrants each day. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible participants during each Daily Sweepstakes.
- Weekly Sweepstakes: 500 potential winners will be randomly selected for each Weekly Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received during that Weekly Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners at or around 8:00:00 p.m. ET the day the Weekly Sweepstakes ends. For example, if the Weekly Sweepstakes starts on September 1 at 8:00:00 p.m. ET, the potential winners for that Weekly Sweepstakes will be drawn at 8:00:00 p.m. ET on September 8. As explained in Section 3 (above), the pool of entries will reset for each Weekly Sweepstakes and Sponsor will select from the new pool of entrants each week. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible participants during each Weekly Sweepstakes.
- Potential winners will be notified immediately after selection via their Coin Dozer in-app account on the prize page. Each potential winner must access the prize page in their Coin Dozer in-app account to determine if they have been randomly selected as a potential winner of a prize. 24 hours after the drawing, notifications will be sent to each potential prize winner. If any eligible prize winner is a Minor, that prize will be awarded in the name of the confirmed winner’s parent/legal guardian on behalf of the winner. Each potential winner must claim their prizes (Gift Card) within the Coin Dozer app by viewing the results of the promotion on the prize page in the app and completing the instructed verification steps within two weeks of the drawing date, after which the prize will be forfeited. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each potential winner may be required to sign (if the winner is a Minor, their parent or legal guardian will sign) and return, within two weeks of being notified, a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (including any digital release and any applicable tax forms). If (i) an attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) any requested documents are not returned within two weeks of the drawing date, including the Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and/or applicable tax forms; or (iii) if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and one alternate winner will be randomly selected. If the alternate winner fails to claim the prize as outlined in these Official Rules, the prize will not be awarded. For clarity, if a potential winner begins the prize redemption process within two weeks of the drawing date, he or she will receive a 3-day extension to complete the redemption process (e.g., provide the applicable tax form or other information requested by Sponsor), after which the prize will be forfeited, and no alternate winner will be selected. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes (or prizes of a particular type) are claimed than the number and type of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the stated number and type of prizes available, as stated in these Official Rules. In no event whatsoever will the Sponsor be responsible for more than the number, type, and value of prizes as stated in these Official Rules.
- Verification of Potential Winner: The potential winner of each Sweepstakes is subject to verification by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules; Sponsor’s decisions related to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prize: The following prizes will be awarded:
- Daily Sweepstakes: There will be 100 total prize winners for each Daily Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive a USD 100 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- 2nd Place: 1 winner will receive a USD 20 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- 3rd Place: 1 winner will receive a USD 10 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- Runner Up: 27 winners will each receive a USD 5 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- Honorable Mention: 70 winners will each receive a USD 1 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- The total approximate retail value of each Daily Sweepstakes’ combined prizes is USD 335. The prizes will be redeemable on the applicable Amazon website in the winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Prizes will be converted into the local currency of each winner’s jurisdiction of residence at the value equivalent to the applicable USD prize amount, as set forth in this Section 6. The conversion will be based on the Morningstar-listed USD to local currency exchange rates as of the dates the prizes were purchased by Sponsor (purchases have been made over the past 9 months before the start of the Promotional Period). By way of example, if the announced prize to a winner is $10 USD and the exchange rate with the Great Britain Pound was “1 USD = .80GBP” when purchased by Sponsor, then the winner would receive 8 GBP in gift card value.
- Weekly Sweepstakes: There will be 500 total prize winners for each Weekly Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive USD 1,000 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description
- 2nd Place: 1 winner will receive a USD 40 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- 3rd Place: 1 winner will receive a USD 20 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- Runner Up: 27 winners will each receive USD 10 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description
- Honorable Mention: 470 winners will each receive USD 2 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in the Sweepstakes description.
- The total approximate retail value of each Weekly Sweepstakes’ combined prizes is USD 2,270. The prizes will be redeemable on the applicable Amazon website in the winner’s jurisdiction of residence. Prizes will be converted into the local currency of each winner’s jurisdiction of residence at the value equivalent to the applicable USD prize amount, as set forth in this Section 6. The conversion will be based on the Morningstar-listed USD to local currency exchange rates as of the dates the prizes were purchased by Sponsor (purchases have been made over the past 6 months before the start of the Promotional Period). By way of example, if the announced prize to a winner is $10 USD and the exchange rate with the Great Britain Pound was “1 USD = .80GBP” when purchased by Sponsor, then the winner would receive 8 GBP in gift card value.
- Daily Sweepstakes: There will be 100 total prize winners for each Daily Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Prize Restrictions: THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to reasonably substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Only the stated number of prizes are available to be won in each applicable Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to potential winners within one week of being verified. EXCEPT FOR APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S STANDARD WARRANTIES, THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). See Section 6 above for information regarding how the prize will be delivered to winners.
- Disclaimer: Sponsor and any of its respective parent companies; subsidiaries; affiliates; directors; officers; professional advisors; consultants; contractors; legal counsel; public relations firms; employees; and advertising, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; (d) anyone being incorrectly and/or mistakenly identified as a winner or potential winner; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control.
- Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Promotion, you (if you are a Minor, your parents or legal guardians) release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and you waive any and all causes of action related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or the delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AND EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
- Use of Name, Likeness, etc.: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown, prize information, and photos and writings obtained during the prize fulfillment process, for advertising, marketing, promotional, or any other commercial purposes in connection with the Promotion on any media now known or later created (including in a public-facing winner list and on social media) on a worldwide basis without further permission, notification, or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness, and prize information, photos, and writings obtained during the prize fulfillment process for advertising, marketing, promotional, or any other commercial purposes on any media now known or later created without further permission or compensation. By entering this Promotion, you (or if you are a Minor, your parents or legal guardians) consent to be contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Promotion.
- Winner List or Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list for a particular Sweepstakes drawing, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: Coin Dozer Winner List, providing details of the daily or weekly draw you’d like to receive the winners list for. Requests must be made within six (6) months of the drawing in question. For United Kingdom residents, you may object to your surname, county/region, and country being made available in this manner in the event you are a prize winner, and if you do, please let us know by contacting the email address in Section 16 below within five days of accepting any prize. These details may still be provided to the U.K.’s Advertising Standards Authority or other relevant regulators on request. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://gamecircus.com/giftcardsweepstakes/ or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: Coin Dozer Rules Request. Residents of Vermont, USA, may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: COIN DOZER and GAME CIRCUS are trademarks of Game Circus, LLC. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 by Game Circus, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Disputes: EXCEPT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND FRANCE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN DALLAS, TEXAS. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION WITH A RESIDENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, FRANCE, IRELAND, SWEDEN, OR NORWAY, TEXAS LAW WILL APPLY PROVIDED THAT THIS CHOICE OF LAW SHALL NOT HAVE THE EFFECT OF DEPRIVING A CONSUMER OF THE PROTECTION AFFORDED TO HIM OR HER BY PROVISIONS THAT CANNOT BE DEROGATED FROM BY AGREEMENT BY VIRTUE OF THE LAW WHERE THE CONSUMER HAS HIS HABITUAL RESIDENCE.
- General Conditions: Entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if the entrant is a Minor) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion, should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules; violate any law, rule, or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion; or tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Any attempt by an entrant or other individuals to deliberately damage any website associated with this Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal and civil law, and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
Game Circus, LLC
15851 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 475
Addison, TX 75001 USA