COIN DOZER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Important: Please read these rules before entering this sweepstakes promotion (the “Promotion“).
By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that
you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
Promotion void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents currently residing in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least age 16, and are invited by the Sponsor to participate through the Coin Dozer App. You must have the Coin Dozer app, have obtained Level 3 in the app, and before the start of the Promotion have access to a compatible Android or iOS device to participate. Directors, officers and employees of Game Circus, LLC (“Sponsor“) and any of its respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising, promotional, public relations, and fulfillment agencies, consultants, legal counsel, website providers, webmasters, and immediate family members (spouses, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” child, wherever they may live) of each are not eligible to win any prize. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a “Minor“), one of your parents or legal guardians agrees that they have read, understood, and agree to these Official Rules with your entry, and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules on behalf of you and themselves. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format designated below. PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE, INC OR APPLE, INC.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion test period starts at 8:00:00 pm ET on July 19, 2020, and ends at 7:59:59 pm ET on August 2, 2020 (the “Promotion Test Period“). The Promotion Test Period consists of a series of separate daily and weekly sweepstakes (each a “Sweepstakes“). Each daily sweepstakes giveaway (“Daily Sweepstakes“) begins at 8:00:00 pm ET and ends at 7:59:59 pm ET the following day (“Daily Sweepstakes Period“). Each weekly sweepstakes giveaway (“Weekly Sweepstakes“) begins at 8:00:00 pm ET on Sunday (except for the first week, which begins on the Promotion Test Period start date) and ends at 7:59:59 pm ET the following Sunday during the Promotion Test Period (each a “Weekly Sweepstakes Period“). Sponsor reserves the right not to run a Daily Sweepstakes, not to run a Weekly Sweepstakes or to terminate the Promotion. All entries must be received during the applicable weekly or daily Sweepstakes Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Sponsor’s or its designee’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
- How to Enter: To enter, complete the following:
- Daily Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Daily Sweepstakes,
- access the Coin Dozer app on your mobile device (there is no cost to download and play the app);
- claim entries by clicking on “free entries” button on the sweepstakes promotional dialog; and
- submit your name (no offensive or profane text permitted, determined at Sponsor’s discretion). At its discretion, the Sponsor may offer you the opportunity to double your entries by watching a video (subject to limit below). You may claim  entries for every two-hour window during the Daily Sweepstakes Period; if you do not claim entries within an applicable two-hour window, you will miss the entries for that window. For example, if you wake up at 8:30 am and claim entries, your next entries will not be available until 10:00 am, and you would have missed the previous entries, such as 6:00 am). Limit 120 entries per day. Entries into each Daily Sweepstakes are not cumulative and do not roll over into future Daily Sweepstakes. However, all daily entries earned will count toward ENTRIES into the applicable Weekly Sweepstakes as described below.
- Weekly Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Weekly Sweepstakes,
- access the Coin Dozer app on your mobile device (there is no cost to play the game);
- claim entries into the Daily Sweepstakes as described above. Each time you earn a Daily Sweepstakes entry, you will make progress towards Weekly Sweepstakes entries. You must earn  Daily Sweepstakes entries to fill the weekly entry progress bar and receive the number of Weekly Sweepstakes entries in the progress bar . Limit 210 entries per week. Entries into a Weekly Sweepstakes are valid only for the Weekly Sweepstakes Period in which the entries are received. Entries for one Weekly Sweepstake do not roll over into future Weekly Sweepstakes.
- Daily Sweepstakes Entry: To enter a Daily Sweepstakes,
- Identity of Entrant: All entries must be submitted by the individual entrant. Bulk or automated entries will be disqualified (including, for example, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Promotion service). If an entrant attempts multiple entries with different credentials, the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries associated with the entrant information/email address(es) involved. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the username submitted at the time of entry. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the username or e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- Selection and Notification of Winner:
- Daily Sweepstakes: 100 winners will be randomly selected for each Daily Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received during that Daily Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the winners at or around 8:00:00 pm ET the day the Daily Sweepstakes ends. For example, if the Daily Sweepstakes starts on September 1 at 8:00:00 pm ET, the winners for that Daily Sweepstakes will be drawn at 8:00:00 pm ET on September 2. As explained in Section 3 (above), the pool of entries will reset for each Daily Sweepstakes and Sponsor will select from the new pool of entrants each day. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible participants.
- Weekly Sweepstakes: 500 winners will be randomly selected for each Weekly Sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received during that Weekly Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the winners at or around 8:00:00 pm ET the day the Weekly Sweepstakes ends. For example, if the Weekly Sweepstakes starts on September 1 at 8:00:00 pm ET, the winners for that Weekly Sweepstakes will be drawn at 8:00:00 pm ET on September 8. As explained in Section 3 (above), the pool of entries will reset for each Weekly Sweepstakes and Sponsor will select from the new pool of entrants each week. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible participants. Each potential winner must access their Coin Dozer in-app account to determine if they have won a prize. If any prize is won by a Minor, that prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian on behalf of the winner. Each potential winner must claim their prizes (USD, Gift Card, or virtual currency) prizes within the Coin Dozer app within 3 days of its award, after which the prize will be forfeited. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each potential winner may be required to sign (if the winner is a Minor, their parent or legal guardian will sign) and return, within 3 days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) any requested documents are not returned within 3 days, including but not limited to the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release; or (iii) if the winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and one Alternate winner will be randomly selected. If the Alternate winner fails to claim the prize, the prize will not be awarded. For clarity, if a potential winner begins the prize redemption process within 3 days of the award, he or she will receive a 3-day extension to complete the redemption process (e.g., provide the W-9 or other information requested by Sponsor), after which the prize will be forfeited, and no alternate winner will be selected. If by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the above selection process from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the stated number of prizes available. Verification of Potential Winner: The potential winner of each Sweepstakes is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions related to the Sweepstakes are final and binding. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- Prize: The following prizes will be awarded:
- Daily Sweepstakes: There will be 100 total prize winners for each Daily Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive a USD 100 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- 2nd Place: 1 winner will receive USD 20 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- 3rd Place: 1 winner will receive USD 10 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- Runner Up: 27 winners will receive USD 5 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- Honorable Mention: 70 winners will receive USD 1 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description. The total approximate retail value of each Daily Sweepstakes prize is USD 335.
- Weekly Sweepstakes: There will be 500 total prize winners for each Weekly Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive USD 1,000 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description
- 2nd Place: 1 winner will receive USD 40 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- 3rd Place: 1 winner will receive USD 20 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description.
- Runner Up: 27 winners will receive USD 10 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description
- Honorable Mention: 470 winners will receive USD 2 digital Amazon.com gift card unless otherwise stated in Sweepstakes description. The total approximate retail value of each Weekly Sweepstakes prize is USD 2,270.
- Daily Sweepstakes: There will be 100 total prize winners for each Daily Sweepstakes, as follows:
- Prize Restrictions: THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value for any prize. Only the stated number of prizes are available to be won in each applicable Sweepstakes. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Disclaimer: Sponsor and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Release Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Limitations of Liability; Releases: By entering the Promotion, you (if you are a Minor, your parents or legal guardians) release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. IF YOU ARE A MINOR, YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
- Use of Name, Likeness, etc.: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use each entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness, prize information, and photos and writings provided by the entrant during the prize fulfillment process for advertising, marketing, promotional, or any other commercial purposes on any media now known or later created (including in a public-facing winner list and on social media) without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness, and prize information and photos and writings obtained during the prize fulfillment process for advertising, marketing, promotional, or any other commercial purposes on any media now known or later created without further permission or compensation. By entering this Promotion, you consent to be contacted by the Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Promotion.
- Winner List or Rules Request: For a copy of the winner list for a Sweepstakes, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after a Weekly Sweepstakes to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: Coin Dozer Winner List. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://gamecircus.com/giftcardsweepstakes/ or send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed in Section 16 below, Attn: Coin Dozer Rules Request. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice: COIN DOZER and GAME CIRCUS are trademarks of Game Circus, LLC. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2020 by Game Circus, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Disputes: EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN DALLAS, TEXAS. THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT REGARD TO CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
- General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Any attempt by an entrant or other individuals to deliberately damage any website associated with this Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may violate criminal and civil law and Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect.
Game Circus, LLC
15851 Dallas Pkwy, Ste 475
Addison, TX 75001
|Current & Past Promotion Official Rules||Link|
|July 19, 2020 – August 2, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_7/19/2020_08/02/2020|
|June 7, 2020 – July 19, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_6/7/2020_07/19/2020|
|April 26, 2020 – June 7, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_4/26/2020_06/07/2020|
|February 9, 2020 – April 26, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_2/9/2020_04/26/2020|
|January 19, 2020 – February 9, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_1/19/2020_02/09/2020|
|January 12, 2020 – January 19, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_1/12/2020_01/19/2020|
|November 3, 2019 – January 12, 2020||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_11/3/2019_01/12/2020|
|October 13, 2019 – October 27, 2019||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_10/13/2019_10/27/2019|
|September 21, 2019 – October 6, 2019||SweepstakesGiftCardPromotion_09/21/2019_10/6/2019|